Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ch. 1 & 2 Lord of the Flies Quiz

Dearest Aunt,
                I am stuck on this Island and you need to send help quick! The people here don’t like me. Ralph found me the other day while I was stuck in a tree. He is skinny and has fair skin. We found a conch like the one you have at your house. Ralph blew into it and some others came. Their names are Simon and Jack. Simon has already fainted and Jack made the fire. We have formed into 2 groups the fire group and the water group. We chose them buy this thing we played. There are these things call Beasties and they are long snake things that turn into vines during the day but come alive at night. And there’s another thing called the beast that we are all afraid of and no one knows what it looks like and apparently everyone has it. I miss you and my asthma is getting worse.
                                                         Sincerely,                  

                                                                          Piggy

No comments:

Post a Comment